Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 May 2012

MUSEUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't do Galleries 1 & 2. #3 was about nature I think and I liked that I found the answer to the question there. Gallery 4 was about the pataka (food storage house) and I can't think of anything I liked about it.  #5 was about things that Europeans brought to NZ, I liked looking at the rifle. #6 was about the Tarawera eruption and the Pink (Otakapuarani) and White (Te Tapara) Terraces. I didn't like the dead cat :( #7 was about the Maori B Battalion in WWII. I liked the movie 'cause I could sit down and I like watching movies. Gallery 8 was about famous Maori people. I liked the splashing water over your shoulder. The basement was fun with hard hats and was about the underground pipes. The movie is fun where the ground shakes, it's my favourite part of the museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment